AIYAH...
i miss polo. alot alot.
hahahaha... going to the pool to study today (or attempt to study rather) made me realise that.
sweet and i managed to find ourselves a ball and started tossing it around for a while.
we should have been mugging instead.
hahaha... so not shy la. =)
can't wait for exams to be over and done with. and to think i haven't even had my first paper!
wah lau. hahaha.
aiyah. i should try to get some last minute work done.
heh.
and did i mention? i love Creed's one last breath ...
hearing it makes me feel so damn sad.
hahaha and that said, i must be mad to keep it on repeat mode.
Please come now
I think I'm falling
I'm holding to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say
Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down
No comments:
Post a Comment