Tuesday, July 26, 2005

BIG LAZY ARSE AM I...

seeing as how i've totally whiled away most of today when i have my bloody final theory test tmr!!

and seeing that i know just about nothing about manual cars, i am in trouble aren't i??

heh. =)

i blame my lack of discipline on harry potter!!

its damn good. been reading it the whole day.

what to do??!!

the Advanced Theory of Driving (6th edition, no less) has no fight with Harry Potter.

and by typing this post, i have just proved that im still procrastinating.

wah i suck. heeheehee.

anyways, cors bidding is a pain in my ass.

extort points from me like nobody's business.

wah lau.

james blunt's song is still on replay mode in my head.

its a great song... provided no one hears the butchered version i sing whilst trying to study for my FTT.

i suspect i might sound somewhat like a cow being castrated.

heeheehee.


My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.


You're Beautiful - James Blunt

attempt to stop procrastinating, i will. =)

No comments: