THE ONE WITH NO POST TITLE...
cos its too damn early to stir up the creative forces needed for one.
ok so what am i doing up this early??!
eh i also dunno. =P
actually had planned to zzz till like 12 or something.
hurhurhur.
considering we were let off gym today on account of last night's (and the past few days) of training.
hurrah! no running. =P
srrr on saturday.
damn fast la.
no pressure, must just remind self to play a happy game.
speaking of pressure, exam results out in 2 days.
die die die die.
so much for positivity eh?
hurhur.
anyways gorgeousness summed up in a song:
I want to live,
I want to give
I’ve been a miner for a heart of gold.
It’s these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I’m getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I’m getting old.
I’ve been to hollywood
I’ve been to redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
I’ve been in my mind, it’s such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I’m getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I’m getting old.
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I’m getting old.
I’ve been a miner for a heart of gold.
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
blah.
im going back to zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment