Wednesday, April 25, 2007

here i shall put forth a disclaimer that the following words are slightly evil and if averse to such, please shield eyes.

and thus...

i swear i will forever be plagued by imbecilic (god is that a word!) behaviour! it cannot be so hard to exhibit behaviour that is becoming of a regular human being yes?

anyways lucky i have fawlty towers to brighten my existence. =)

Mrs Richards: And another thing: I asked for a room with a view.

Basil Fawlty: [aside to Manuel] Deaf, mad, *and* blind.

[to Mrs. Richards as he makes a show of inspecting the view]

Basil Fawlty: This is the view as far as I can remember... Yes... Yes, this is it.

Mrs. Richards: When I pay for a view, I expect to see something more interesting than that.

Basil Fawlty: That is Torquay, madam.

Mrs. Richards: Well, that's not good enough.

Basil Fawlty: Well, might I ask what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The hanging gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...

Mrs. Richards: Don't be ridiculous. I expect to be able to see the sea.

Basil Fawlty: You CAN see the sea. It's over there between the land and the sky.

haha like how not to laugh right.

urgh no peace of mind. go away.

and forensic sci exam tmr (no work done god forbid!) is really not helping my mood.

i need 11am tmr to come. like now.

No comments: