Sunday, January 16, 2005

IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER...

kinda sums up the whole SRRR competition experience. ahahaha... our very first real competition as the wave-ryders! alot of good memories im not gonna forget. think it was so wonderful how no one gave up despite the odds we faced and that everyone played to their utmost best! wave-ryders: u guys were fabulous!! it was a great experience playing with u guys... we've learnt so much from the competition and from each other!! we'll be back!! here's to many more years of polo and friendship ya?? i love u all... hehehe =)

jen and andrea: thanks so much for everything and the ''lucky bread''!! ahahaha... u guys so sweet lah... and jen, ur still supposed to not look when ppl shoot cos if not, u make them ''suay'' sia! ahahahaha

on another note, self must learn to stop cursing and be less of a foul mouth. if not, let's just say aspirations of being world's best housewife aren't likely to come true! hehehe.. no guy wants a foul mouth! ahahaha... ah well. = p

pearl jam's my new obsession of the moment. very much like this song. am listening to it over and over again.. heh.

i am mine - pearl jam

The selfish they’re all standing in line...
Faith in their hope and to buy themselves time.
Me, I figure as each breath goes by,
I only own my mind.

The north is to south what the clock is to time.
There’s east and there’s west and there everywhere life.
I know that I was born and I know that I’ll die.
The in between is mine. I am mine.

And the feeling it gets left behind...
Oh the innocence broken with time...
We’re different behind the eyes, there’s no need to hide.
We’re safe tonight.

The ocean is full cause everyone’s crying,
The full moon is looking for friends at high tide.
The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrows denied.
I only know my mind. I am mine.

And the feeling it gets left behind...
Oh the innocence broken with time.
We’re different between the lines,
there’s no need to hide...Cause we’re safe tonight.

And the feeling it gets left behind...
Oh the innocence broken with time.
We’re different behind the eyes,
there’s no need to hide.

And the feeling it gets left behind...
Oh the innocence broken with lies.
We’re different behind the eyes.
We’re safe tonight.

ouch. freaking 8am lecture tmr. i am dead, oh yes i am. it'll be a miracle if i make it there. heh.

No comments: